Community & The Planet
Sustainability is at the heart of every action we take here at Maison Apothecare.
We continually strive to be good neighbours, to support our team, and to protect our planet for generations to come.
- Do not contain hormone disruptors known to cause harm.
- We do not test on animals.
- Ingredients are biodegradable and safe for septic systems.
- Use avocado seed oil instead of palm oil - better for your skin and the environment by using derivatives of the avocado industry.
- No outer box packaging at our store front or through e-commerce, saving thousands of trees.
- Product containers are aluminum where possible ensuring recyclability. Where needed, recyclable glass and recyclable PET plastic for in-shower safety are used.
- Can return refill boxes to local beer store to be 100% recycled.
- Shipping materials are biodegradable.
- Use 100% green and renewable energy through Bullfrog Power for manufacturing.
- We pride ourselves on a culture of inclusivity. All are welcome in our company.
- We ensure equal pay.
- We offer generous health benefits package.
- We are a kid & dog-friendly work place.
- Offer double amount of legally required paid sick days.
- We understand and accommodate flexible scheduling as life happens.
- We buy organic and fair trade whenever possible.
- We carefully consider our ingredient list and how materials are sourced to protect the environment and animal habitats.
- We contribute to variety of charity organizations, with a $100,000 donation goal by 2024.
- We host various charities & fundraising efforts in store.
- We offer local delivery in our electric vehicle whenever possible.
- We regularly participate in tree-planting initiatives.
- Our head office does not use single-use plastics, we use compostable items and only use filtered water.
- Our head office is powered using 100% renewable energy through Bullfrog Power with energy saving LED lights.